The Wilmington Island Farmers' Market (WIFM) is held every Saturday rain or shine during the months of Mar-June and Sept-Dec from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. This outdoor market sets up in the parking lot of the Islands High School 170 Whitemarsh Island Road Savannah. Come by for one of our many on-site programs including:
- Local farmers with produce and meats, artisanal foods and local artists and craftsmen.
- Guest Chefs join us to demonstrate ways to use your market bounty to its fullest.
- Local non-profit groups, special guests and musical guests also provide unique entertainment opportunities.
- Story time for kids of all ages.
- Kids Crafts.
- Monthly Charitable Organizations whom we partner up with to collect donations for.
There’s always something fun to do at WIFM!